Join Us In Cleveland!
On behalf of the Society of Sensory Professionals, the Scientific Committee invites interested scientists to submit abstracts for oral presentations, posters, and chaired technical workshops. The conference theme is ROCK YOUR SENSORY ADVANTAGE, and the Scientific Committee seeks to explore the full potential of the future of the sensory field.
The Society of Sensory Professionals strongly value high-quality scientific theory and methodology—abstracts in all presentation categories will be selected accordingly.
Preparing for Abstract Submission
Abstract submissions will be accepted up until 11:59 p.m. Eastern on March 27, 2018
Technical Workshop Submission
Please review the workshop submission guidelines prior to submitting your workshop online.
Workshop submissions will be accepted up until 11:59 p.m. Eastern on March 27, 2018.
- January 11: Abstract submission opens
- March 27: Abstract and workshop submission closes at 11:59 p.m. Eastern
- April 19: Notification of acceptance sent to presenting authors
- July 26: Presenter Registration Deadline. All presenters, including oral, poster, and technical workshops must be registered to avoid having their abstract withdrawn from the program
- July 26: Oral Presenters to submit PowerPoint presentations to session chair for review
- August 16: Deadline to upload finished presentation on the SSP website
- September 26–28: 2018 SSP Conference